Ready to learn how to run off road?
Join us for 11 weeks in this Hoka sponsored Spring training group. The goal race is the Night Hawk race on Saturday, June 29th. This program meets twice per week, Tuesdays at 6pm and Saturdays at 7am.
Info Meeting: Tuesday, April 2nd at 6pm
Start Date: Tuesday, April 9th at 6pm.
Race Fee NOT Included
WINTER 2019: Dec 11th – Feb 23rd
SPRING 2019: April 9th – June 29th
SUMMER 2019: June 25th – Aug. 31st
FALL 2019: TBD – Nov. 10th
WINTER: Postoak Challenge
SPRING: Night Hawk
SUMMER: Single Track Mind
FALL: Dogwood Trail Runs
What can you expect from this group?
- Supportive and inspiring coaches
- Tips and product advice
- Various Pace groups to match your ability
- Non-competitive environment
- Weekly training schedules
- Free seminars with local professionals
- Demo runs with the support of our awesome vendors
- Participant Facebook page
- Group training shirt
- Coupon Book
- End of Session Celebration Party
Info Meeting: Tuesday, April 2nd at 6pm. First run: Tuesday, April 9th at 6pm.
Tuesdays at 6pm and Saturday mornings at 7am
Our 11 week coached trail running program will guide inexperienced as well as experienced trail runners to complete the 10mi, 20mi, and 50K distance at the Night Hawk race on Saturday, June 29th.