Ready to learn how to run off road?
Join us for 12 weeks in this Hoka sponsored spring training group. The goal race is the War Eagle Trail Run on Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 in Rogers, AR. This program meets twice per week, Tuesdays at 6pm and Saturdays at 7am.
Info meeting Tuesday, March 13th at 6pm. First run Tuesday, March 20th at 6pm.
Winter session runs March through early June. Fall session TBA.
What can you expect from this group?
- Supportive and inspiring coaches
- Tips and product advice
- Various Pace groups to match your ability
- Non-competitive environment
- Weekly training schedules
- Free seminars with local professionals
- Demo runs with the support of our awesome vendors
- Participant Facebook page
- Group training shirt
- Coupon Book
- End of Session Celebration Party
Tuesday, March 20th
Tuesdays at 6pm and Saturday mornings at 7am
War Eagle Trail Runs
13 week coached group preparing you for the War Eagle Trail Runs on Saturday, June 2nd, 2018.