Ready to learn how to run off road?
Join us for 10.5 weeks in this Hoka sponsored fall training group. The goal race is the Post Oak Challenge February 22-24, 2019. This program meets twice per week, Tuesdays at 6pm and Saturdays at 7am.
Info Meeting: Tuesday, December 4th at 6pm
Start Date: Tuesday, December 11th at 6pm.
Race Fee NOT Included
WINTER 2019: Dec 11th – Feb 23rd
SPRING 2019: March 12th – June 1st
SUMMER 2019: June 25th – Aug. 31st
FALL 2019: TBD – Nov. 10th
WINTER: Postoak Challenge
SPRING: War Eagle
SUMMER: Single Track Mind
FALL: Dogwood Trail Runs
What can you expect from this group?
- Supportive and inspiring coaches
- Tips and product advice
- Various Pace groups to match your ability
- Non-competitive environment
- Weekly training schedules
- Free seminars with local professionals
- Demo runs with the support of our awesome vendors
- Participant Facebook page
- Group training shirt
- Coupon Book
- End of Session Celebration Party
Info Meeting: Tuesday, December 4th at 6pm Start Date: Tuesday, December 11th at 6pm.
Tuesdays at 6pm and Saturday mornings at 7am
Run Toto Run
10.5 week coached group preparing you for the Post Oak on February 23rd, 2019.